HICX is a quickly growing startup that sells supplier management software. We are based primarily in London but with satellite offices in Dubai, Zurich, Athens and Chicago. This role will be UK based.
The culture of the company is very much in line with the startup world. Table football, social drinks at impromptu moments and taking time to celebrate the big wins as a team. That said, this is all backed up by hard work. We want to be the best and in order to do that we need to stay ahead of our competition.
The vision is to grow by at least 100% year on year. Disrupting the technology market one new customer at a time. Marketing plays a crucial role in making this a reality.
HICX is growing fast and recognizes the importance of building a world-class marketing team to fuel our continued success. With significant investment and strong new leadership, it’s a tremendous time to be joining the HICX marketing team. In this position you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Shape our digital marketing efforts and demonstrate a clear line to growth
- Provide a valued voice, where ideas and creative approaches are welcomed
- Feel a sense of accomplishment as you are empowered to deliver in a dynamic, fun and fast-paced environment
- Celebrate successes and grow with us
- Planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns that elevate brand awareness and generate qualified leads that ultimately convert to revenue opportunities
- Creating and sourcing the right mix of content to support integrated campaigns, including outbound emails, campaign landing pages, thought-leadership papers, webinars, infographics, social media, and blog posts
- Analysing marketing generated pipeline and identifying and implementing action plans to improve where required
- Working closely with Business Development and Sales colleagues to drive follow-up and conversion and understanding where key opportunities develop
- Brainstorming new and creative growth opportunities with marketing, business development, sales and product colleagues
- Designing, building and maintaining the HICX social media presence
- Expanding your knowledge and improving your marketing skills (supported by HICX)
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject
- English at native level plus excellent writing skills
- A self-starter, willing to learn and eager to take on new opportunities to gain experience in all areas of marketing
- A team player happy to pitch in whilst working in a very collaborative environment
- A desire to work in a startup, to grow with the company and consistently contribute
- Knowledge of WordPress, Hubspot, Twitter, LinkedIn, Salesforce and Constant Contact
- An enthusiasm for writing content on technical topics and related current affairs (Supplier Management and Data or KFC and Carillion)
- SEO knowledge
- A/B testing, Conversion Rate Optimisation knowledge