HICX advisory services specialise in enterprise supplier information and master data management.
We help organisations solve their most challenging problems around supplier strategy, governance, organisation, processes, technology and data. Clients use HICX to…
- Design supplier information strategic blueprints and roadmaps.
- Optimise supplier management programmes (performance, risk, compliance, innovation).
- Implement supplier technology.
HICX advisory services are born of a decade implementing supplier management solutions for some of the world’s largest and most complex organisations. We combine fresh thinking with established methodologies which enables lasting change.
We deploy senior management consultants with extensive track records of delivering successful change. This enables us to transfer knowledge from day one and provide experienced hands to guide and advise on the complexities of implementing change.
Using Six Sigma and Prince2 principles, we work with organisations to both design and optimise their processes by bringing a structured methodology, domain experience and cross-sector experience that enriches and informs what good looks like.
Blog articles written by our consultants include:
- Are procurement the right people to handle supplier innovation?
- Supplier management is like herding cats.
- Sun Tzu and supplier risk management
- Exec’s are the root of data evil’s
- Study shows which region is best at supplier management
- 3 models for achieving supplier innovation.
- So you want change? How to avoid change management confusion, anxiety, resistance, frustration and false starts.